- Glass Bottom Boat ride for Island Hopping
- Tourism Fees (Environmental Fee & Entrance fee)
- Travel Insurance
- DOT License Tour Guide
- Welcome Drink & Light Snack
- Set of Swimming set (Life vest & Snorkeling gear)
- Island Activities
Encompassed with 123 islets, white sand beaches, caves, high-rise rock formations, and cliffs, Pangasinan's Hundred Islands is the epitome of a safe haven where people could forget all the troubles and stress of city life. Packed your bags and be ready for an adventure.
- Enjoy the beautiful sight of the sea with this a day tour on glass bottom boat ride for island hopping and Island activities.
- Explore the different islets and visit more than 3 major Islands starting with Pilgrimage Island or Governor's Island, Virgin Island, Marcos Island and Imelda cave then Coral garden, next Quezon Islands and finally the Children's Island.
- Have fun with extensive water activities such as sightseeing, short hiking, swimming, coral viewing, cliff jumping/diving, caving and snorkeling.
– Minimum of 6 passengers to run the tour.
– This package is a shared tour unless stated and consists of 14 persons per boat.
– The boat will leave on time. Please come early to avoid inconvenience.
– This experience requires good weather. Itineraries may be subject to change due to weather and water conditions.
- Meals (packed breakfast and lunch are available upon request)
- Hotel drop off/pick up
Add-Ons: (On Site Payment):
- Php 160 per pax for Packacked Breakfast (Alaminos Special)
- Php 200 per pax for Packacked Lunch (Alaminos Special)
- Php 350 per pax for Boodle Fight (minimum of 12 pax required)
- Php 200 per tent for Pitching of Tent (Tent rental also available)
- Php 5,000 per night for Non-Aircon Island Guest House (6-8 pax capacity)
- Php 10,000 per night for Air-conditioned Guest House (6-8 pax capacity)
Sample Itinerary for Day Tour:
07:30-07:45 AM: Assembly time (Hundred Island Arch located at the Lucap wharf area)
07:45 AM: Orientation and Boarding time
08:00 AM: ETD at wharf Area. Start the tour.
08:30 AM: ETA on the first Island. Start the Hundred Islands Hopping adventure and exciting activities such as swimming, sightseeing, short hiking, coral viewing, snorkeling, cliff jumping/diving and caving. All activities are included in this package. Welcome drinks and light snack are given on or before the first Islands. No lunch included. Optional Activity: Helmet Diving on Pax Account.
14: 30 PM: ETD back to wharf.
15:30 PM: ETA Wharf area. End of the Tour.
Sample Itinerary for Overnight Tour:
Day 1 - 09:00 AM: Assembly time (Hundred Island Arch located at the Lucap wharf area)
09:30 AM: Orientation and Boarding time
10:00 AM: ETD at wharf Area. Start the tour.
10:30 AM: ETA on the first Island. Start the Hundred Islands adventure and exciting activities such as swimming, sightseeing, short hiking, coral viewing, snorkeling, caving and cliff jumping/diving. All activities are included in this package. Welcome drinks and light snack are given only on the first day. Optional Activity: Helmet Diving on Pax Account. End of the first day of tour. Check-in Accommodation/Tent (pax account). Rest. Free Time.
06:00 PM: Dinner (Pax Account)
Day 2 - 06:00 AM: Wake up call. Breakfast (Pax Account)
07:00 AM: Island Hopping Tour continues.
09:00 AM: ETD back to wharf area
10:00AM: ETA at the wharf area. End of the tour.
Hundred Island Arch located at Lucap wharf Alaminos City, Pangasinan
How To Get Here:
BY PUBLIC BUS: To get to Hundred Islands, you can ride a bus bound to Alaminos City, Pangasinan. From Manila, try Victory Bus or Five Star bus in Cubao or Pasay fare about Php 350-450. It may take up to 4-5 hours to reach Alaminos and from there, you can charter a tricycle Php 70 for 4 passengers to take you to the jump off point which is Lucap Wharf.
BY PRIVATE VEHICLE: To get here from Manila, drive along the whole length of the North Luzon Expressway or NLEX, then take the Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX) towards Tarlac City. At Tarlac City take the road going to Camiling. Drive all the way to Alaminos from Camiling; you’ll pass the towns of Mangatarem, Bugallon, Labrador and Sual. At Alaminos town proper look for the road near the town plaza that goes to Lucap Wharf. Lucap is just a 5 minute drive from the town proper of Alaminos.
**email us or contact us to any number below for the date availability**