Home > Services > Passport Appointment Assistance

Passport Appointment Assistance

We offer DFA Passport Appointment Assistance for first time applicant, renewal and lost passport. Personal appearance is required.



First Time Applicant:

  • Original PSA Birth Certificate - Please note that an authenticated Local Civil Registry-issued Birth Certificate may be required if the entries in your Birth Certificate are illegible (unclear or cannot be read)
  • Original PSA -issued Marriage Certificate (for married female applicants) - Please note that an authenticated Local Civil Registry-issued Marriage Certificate may be required if the entries in your Birth Certificate are illegible (unclear or cannot be read)
  • Any 3 of the following documents:
    1. Voter's I.D
    2. PSA Marriage Contract
    3. Land Title
    4. Seaman's book
    5. Elementary or High School Form 137 or Transcript of Records with readable dry seal
    6. Government Service Record
    7. NBI clearance
    8. Police clearance
    9. Barangay clearance
    10. Old documents issued at least one year prior to date of application that show correct name, date and place of birth, picture and signature of applicant such as the following:
        a. PSA Birth Certificate of child or children
        b. SSS-E1 Form or Microfilmed Copy of SSS E-1 form
        c. Income Tax Return
        d. Voter's Certification, List of Voters and Voter's Registration Record (for newly issued VRR, please attach receipt)
        e. School Yearbook
        f. Community Tax Certificate
  • At least one (1) valid Identification Card
    1. Government-issued picture ID such as the following:
        a. Digitized SSS I.D
        b. Driver's License
        c. GSIS E-card
        d. PRC I.D
        e. IBP I.D
        f. OWWA I.D
        g. Digitized BIR I.D
        h. Senior Citizen's I.D
    2. Other acceptable picture IDs such as the following:
        a. Old College I.D
        b. Alumni I.D
        c. Old Employment I.Ds
        d. Current Employment I.D with Employment Certificate
  • Duly accomplished passport application form


First Time Application and Renewal of Passport of a MINOR

  • PSA -issued Birth Certificate
  • PSA -issued Marriage Contract of the child's parents, if applicable
  • Baptismal Certificate
  • Original passport of the minor's mother (for illegitimate children) or original passport of either parent (for legitimate children)
  • School I.D, if the minor is a student
  • Original passport of the minor (if the application is for renewal)
  • Passport Renewal
    • Original Passport
    • Photocopy of the data page and back page of the passport
    • At least two valid identification cards
    • If your current passport does not show the city of your place of birth, please submit your NSO-issued birth certificate or present your previous green passport, for substantiation purposes.


Lost Valid or Unexpired Passport

  • All basic requirements for a First-Time Applicant
  • Affidavit of Loss
  • Police Report
  • Clearing Period of fifteen (15) working days
  • Penalty charge
  • Copy of passport that was lost (if one was kept)